- A daily report is emailed to you outlining what was sent and what was not (due to missing email addresses in the Client’s file).
Automated Email Module
TourTools® has developed an Automated Email (AE) Feature to automatically deliver payment reminders, late payment notices, medical form reminders, etc. every night from your TourTools® application.
What it Can Do
TourTools® users can have payment reminders, late payment notices, medical form reminders, etc. sent out automatically, every night, from their TourTools® application.
Email messages are sent based on criteria that you can specify and the blocking tool allows you to exempt certain tours and bookings from the process, making the feature highly flexible.
How it Works
- Users specify the criteria to determine who is included in the emailing.
- Email messages are sent, based on the above criteria, early in the morning.
- A blocking feature allows you to exempt certain tours and bookings from the process, making the feature highly flexible.
- A To-Do item is logged, per client indicating the date the reminder was sent.
- Daily and Full Reports (sorted by Tour Name) are emailed out to a contact in your office that you designate.
The base system includes development of a master script, development of the first HTML email module, TM and Booking level blocking, to-do logging, setup of the nightly schedule in FileMaker Server, and development and delivery of a daily report to an admin email address showing names/count of what was sent and which clients were omitted from the campaign due to no email address on record.
The cost to add this feature to your TourTools® system is: $2,250 base system + 1st HTML email module $500 for each additional email module.
This feature requires FileMaker Server 16 or higher.